Click here to sign into your account  

We know 90% of tenants use the internet to find properties – that’s why we’ll list your property on the major property websites in the UK...

Find out more

We can also provide you with:

  • Gas & Electric certificates
  • Industry leading inventories
  • EPC’s
  • Legal Services
  • All trades maintenance
  • Insurance
  • Conveyancing
If you are currently using an agent for the management of your property and you would like a change, we believe Big Red House offers the most comprehensive, transparent service available in the market place today. Switching agents is simple - we will provide you with a letter to forward to your current agent, tenant and local authority, after which we can manage the whole process on your behalf.

However, if you manage your property yourself then we will follow the same simple process although we will also ask you to provide the following information:

  • Current tenancy agreement
  • Current gas certificate
  • Electrical certificate (if you have one)
  • Energy Performance Certificate
  • Insurance certificate (if you have one)
  • Deposit certificate
  • Inventory and any inspection reports
  • Details of any arrears including the period for which it relates
  • Next rent due date, identifying if this is payment in arrears or advance
  • Any manuals you may have for the property, along with any service documentation
  • Any known or outstanding maintenance issues
  • Details of utility providers
  • Tenant name and contact number
  • Two sets of clearly labelled keys

Don't worry if you are missing any documents, we can work with what you have and we will of course fill in any gaps moving forward.