Click here to sign into your account  

We know 90% of tenants use the internet to find properties – that’s why we’ll list your property on the major property websites in the UK...

Find out more

We can also provide you with:

  • Gas & Electric certificates
  • Industry leading inventories
  • EPC’s
  • Legal Services
  • All trades maintenance
  • Insurance
  • Conveyancing

Tax Return

Any individual who receives income from letting a property must declare this to the HM Revenue & Customs by completing a self-assessment tax return - even if you do not make a profit. Big Red House has developed a residential landlords service which will complete your rental accounts and your self-assessment tax return, leaving you to focus on building your portfolio. Prices start at just £120 for landlords with one property. For landlords with more than one rental property or if you have other financial interests that need to be declared, or even if you have limited company status please click on the link below to request a tailored quotation.

Your Name*
Preferred Contact Number*
Number of properties
Security Code: CAPTCHA Image Refresh
Verify Code:
* required